Solar Window Film
The most compelling benefits of solar window film is its ability to reduce a building’s: energy consumption, energy costs, and Carbon Footprint. The energy savings is so great it allows for a Federal Window Film Tax Credit and LEED points. Solar window film rejects heat producing infrared rays, maintaining the temperature of a building or residence. Unlike older forms of tint, solar window film offers a clear, natural view. Film eliminating unwanted forms of visible light can actually enhance the view. It is these attributes that make solar window film one of the best kept secrets in building energy efficiency.
See our Film Benefits Chart for information on solar film benefits.
Applications for Solar Window Film
- Any home or building owner concerned with reducing energy costs.
- Homes that use alternative energy or that strive to be energy efficient.
- Buildings owners desiring to reduce their Carbon Footprint.
What does it mean for me?
- Reject heat producing Infrared rays from entering through windows during sun exposure and heating up the building.
- Insulate windows from allowing heat inside the building to diffuse outward during the winter.
- Keep hot spots from forming in large buildings.
- Allow HVAC systems to control the temperature inside the building, instead of exterior conditions.
- Increase energy efficiency with your CURRENT windows.
SunGlo Solar Window Film Products
- Madico SunScape Select – High quality, high value film with top notch scratch resistance.
- Madico MAC Ceramic – Maximum heat rejection and a clear, natural view.
- Huper Optik Ceramic – A premium German film, with high performance and a beautiful view.