Window film is a versatile view control technology. It is common that decorative or frosted glass is added to homes and buildings for privacy and ambiance. Decorative film and frosted glass window film offer a comparable effect, but provide the owner the ability to alter the look of the glass or return to clear glass inexpensively in the future. Decorative window film is the smartest and highest value long-term solution to view control issues.
See our Film Benefits Chart for information on the benefits of decorative film.
Decorative Film Applications
- Buildings needing to control inward visibility.
- Offices requiring added privacy.
- Areas of extreme glare.
- Property owners looking for creative window designs and decorations.
What does it mean for me?
- Control visibility without buying new glass.
- Solve window privacy and glare issues in concentrated and unique areas.
- Creative looks and designs.
- Replace the need for blinds where privacy is desired.
SunGlo Decorative Film Products
- Madico Decolite Products – High quality and diverse line of frosted glass window film.
- Madico Black Out – Film used to completely cancel out visible light entrance.
- Other designer films – SunGlo has access to decorative window film manufactures to meet your needs.