Posts Tagged ‘Window Tinting Film’
Are you a victim of those scorching sunrays which infiltrate your residence off and on? Does the constant intrusion of the ultraviolet sunlight interrupt your viewing of your television or computer screen? Well, if yes, then it is time you treat your homes to the affordable luxury of residential tints immediately. Modernize your interiors now by introducing some beautiful window tints on your home windows! These solar films act as natural and automatic air conditioners. Their powerful coating is capable of checking your carbon footprint, and transforming your houses into ‘green homes’. Window tinting in Denver is enormously popular, thanks to its multiple benefits.
Solar window films are essential for your homes due to several reasons! Here is how window tints are important for our homes:
- Heat minimization: The unique layer of the film coating blocks 99% of the solar radiation. Therefore it prevents the majority of sunlight from invading your interiors, thus ensuring cooler rooms during summer. As it cools your rooms naturally, you seldom need to switch on your air conditioner and consequently save a considerable amount of utility bills.
- Heat detainment: Lower emissive quality of window films trap the solar heat inside your homes. This enables you to enjoy the comfortable interiors even during chilly winters, as these products lower the room temperatures to a great extent! Window films promise you warm rooms during winter season.
- Radiation check: Since window films absorb 57% to 60% of sun rays, you will be able to escape the malicious ultraviolet rays of the sun! The solar glare is responsible for encouraging skin disorders like rashes and fatal ailments like skin cancer. Your cherished furniture and draperies will remain new forever if you establish these unique products.
- Privacy reinforcement: Strangers or passers-by often tend to sneak and peep inside your house. This kind of unwarranted interference can be quite annoying for you. Window tints are the perfect solutions to address this irritating hindrance! Install opaque films, particularly vinyl ones, or the ones with a higher reflective capacity to prevent this problem. You can be assured of greater privacy if you go for these products.
- Beautification: The market is flooded with a wide variety of decorative window films, which can intensify the aesthetic beauty of your residence. These structures can dazzle up your homes and help you earn brownie points!
Processed by a unique blend of science and technology, window tints are the ideal solutions for residential as well as commercial purposes. These films are the best equipments to address your protection and privacy issues. Regular glass panes are faulty and incompetent as they unable to combat those inconveniences.
Homeowners would be delighted to learn that window tints contract about 15% of annual electricity bills, besides converting their abode into eco-friendly homes. You can pamper your windows with various types of window film products, which are available in numerous colors, textures and designs. Call an experienced home window tint service provider today and apply these wonderful products for beautifying your dwelling!
Your September window film purchases will go towards Colorado’s struggle against skin cancer. Schedule your FREE estimate today!
SunGlo Window Films will be donating a percentage of their proceeds in the month of September to the Colorado Cancer Coalition. The intent of this donation is to supports The Coalition’s efforts against skin cancer in Colorado.
Each window film in SunGlo’s product line rejects 99.9% of harmful UV rays from entering your home! SunGlo’s residential window tinting is an effective and affordable way to remove the negative effects of UV rays from your home. Not only will the residential window film limit skin exposure, it will also reduce the fading effects that UV rays have on your fixtures. Limit the harm UV causes in your home with residential window tinting!!
SunGlo Celebrates 20th Anniversary with a “Sale-Abration” and Fundraiser to Benefit Colorado Cancer Coalition
FORT COLLINS, CO (August, 10th 2011) – SunGlo, a leading provider of window tinting films, is proud to celebrate their 20th year in business serving the state of Colorado. In honor of their celebration, SunGlo is offering a “Sale-Abration” to their customers as well as holding a fundraiser for the Colorado Cancer Coalition’s Skin Cancer Task Force.
SunGlo, Colorado providers of window tinting films, is celebrating 20 years in business with deep discounts. In honor of their anniversary, SunGlo is throwing a “Sale-Abration”, where customers will get $.50 off per square foot on any purchase over 100 square feet.
“Helping Coloradoans for the last 20 years has been very exciting. SunGlo has been able to help make lives more comfortable and can’t wait to continue in the future,” said Danielle Jordan, SunGlo VP of Operations.
Not only do the window films make homes and businesses more comfortable by reducing the amount of heat that enters the structure, they also reduce skin cancer risk and fixture fading by blocking 99.9% of harmful UV rays from entering a filmed building.
“Most do not consider the effects of UV damage INSIDE their home. However, skin exposure and fading fixtures are real issues when windows go unprotected. All of SunGlo’s window films block 99.9% of UV rays from entering your home on top of their heat reduction properties,” said Tim Jordan, SunGlo CEO.
In addition to the lower prices, SunGlo is celebrating their 20th anniversary by partnering with another organization concerned about skin cancer. In the month of September, SunGlo will be donating a percentage of new customer sales to the Colorado Cancer Coalition. The Colorado Cancer Coalition is a unique gathering of organizations and individuals with interest in the prevention and control of cancer in Colorado. The Coalition dedicates itself to achieving increased prevention, research, early detection, and improved treatment of cancer for all Coloradoans in the coming decade.
“SunGlo is concerned about Skin Cancer rates and educating Coloradoans. The Colorado Cancer Coalition and their Skin Cancer Task Force share our concern. We are happy to donate to an organization of their caliber,” added Jordan.
SunGlo works to reduce skin cancer rates both with their products and their donations and is happy to celebrate 20 years in business with a discount on window films to their customers. After all, SunGlo hopes to continue to keep Coloradoans comfortable and healthy in the years to come. Visit their website at http://sunglowf.com/ for more information.