What causes that beautiful painting on your wall to fade? Or the pillows on your couch? UV rays are not only dangerous to your health but are damaging to your personal belongings. UV rays cause the break down of: pigments, dyes, and polymers. SunGlo’s UV protection window film is the answer to this problem. UV protection film increases the lifespan of your floors, furniture, & wall hangings. The Louvre, The Smithsonian Institute and Disneyland are just a few of the places holding priceless objects that are being protected by UV protection window film.
See our Film Benefits Chart for more information on the other benefits of fade prevention film.
Fade Prevention Applications
- Buildings that contain fine art.
- Clothing, furniture, quilting, and other stores that have products susceptible to fading.
- Homes where windows expose possessions to harmful UV rays.
What does it mean for me?
- Keep valuables from fading in your home.
- Protect merchandise displayed in windows.
- Maintain the brightness of works of art.
- Increase UV rejection using your CURRENT windows.
SunGlo Fade Prevention Products
- All products offered by SunGlo provide protection from 99.9% of UV rays and serve as UV protection films.