UV Protection Film
Higher elevation increases exposure to ultraviolet radiation causing Coloradoans to have an increased rate of skin cancer. These damaging rays are known to contribute to: -skin cancer -premature skin aging -eye damage -damage to your immune system. All SunGlo products serve as UV protection film, rejecting 99% of ultraviolet radiation. UV protection film has been recognized as one of the best things you can do to reduce the risk of cancer by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The victims of diseases with high photosensitivity (i.e. xeroderma pigmentosum and lupus) can greatly benefit from the effects of UV protection film. Protecting the health of your loved ones, employees and customers is one of the smartest decisions you will make.|
See our Film Benefits Chart for information on UV protection film benefits.
UV Protection Film Applications
- Offices and other commercial buildings with heavy sun exposure.
- Homes with occupants that are vulnerable to harmful UV rays:
- Former skin cancer victims
What does it mean for me?
- Reduce inside exposure to harmful UV rays – sunscreen for your building or home.
- Protect employees working in sunny offices while allowing them to enjoy the view.
- Protect nurseries from harmful UV rays.
- Window film that provides skin care can also provide energy efficiency, security, or other benefits. See our benefits chart for more info.
- Increase UV rejection using your CURRENT windows.
SunGlo Skin Care Products
- All products offered by SunGlo provide protection from 99.9% of UV rays and serve as UV protection films.