Why Window Tinting?
Why do you need window tinting?
- To remedy areas of intense heat during the summer.
- To conserve energy and reduce HVAC costs during BOTH summer and winter months.
- To increase the insulation properties of your windows for better winter performance.
- To reduce glare.
- To stop fading.
- To protect your family and fixtures from the harm of UV rays.
Window tinting is the most affordable and convenient upgrade you can make to your home or building! It can be used to solve a variety of common window issues (such as areas of intense heat) or to simply upgrade the thermal performance of your glass. Window tinting will improve your CURRENT windows without the cost of replacing them.
Choose your application below to learn more about why you NEED window tint:
Home Window Tinting
Commercial Window Tinting
Here are the features common to all window tinting products:
- Window tint can be applied to ANY window.
- Tint is a retrofit for your CURRENT windows, saving the massive expense of window replacement.
- Window tinting is one of the most affordable building upgrades available.
- All window tints block 99.9% of harmful UV rays; protecting against fading and skin damage.
- Each of SunGlo’s window tinting products carry a LIFETIME Warranty.
- With a professional installation from SunGlo Window Films, your window tinting will last 30+ years!